Clear Solutions International Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and recognises their responsibility to manage the environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
The company will manage and monitor environmental impacts through a series of objectives and strive for continuous improvement in overall environmental performance by adopting an environmental management system based on the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are to:
• comply with environmental legislation as it relates to Company activities
• develop, supply and promote a product range that minimises the environmental impact of intended use or application
• minimise waste by ensuring that business activities are as efficient as possible
• develop environmental objectives and targets via impact analysis with a view to continuous improvement and prevention of pollution
• raise awareness of environmental issues amongst its employees and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance
• encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers